My Top Tips For PCOS Shopping On A Budget
- Know what you can and can’t buy organic to save on money
- Have a menu planned, complete with recipes and the items you need from those recipes
- Make a detailed list of only the ingredients and items you need for the recipes you planned
- Add additional every day items to the list that you’ll need.
- Subscribe to CROWN’s Newsletter for a FREE PCOS Kitchen Guide to help properly stock your pantry
- Don’t impulse buy when you’re shopping. If you buy it you will eat it so make sure it’s healthy!
It Can Be Done. Watch Me.
I’ve chosen my recipes for the next two weeks and placed them on a calendar so I will stick to them and actually make the recipes that I’m planning.These are yummy recipes that can be found in my meal plans. Coaching clients automatically receive this as a part of the program, but the meal plans are also offered separately.
Next, I make a shopping list of everything I need from the recipes and other essential items. If you can look closely, you will see highlighter. Those are designated items that can be only found at other specialty stores such as Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, or Sam’s Club for bulk items. There are very few items that can’t be found where I’m pictured. I think it’s obvious Yep, PCOS food can be found on a budget!
After sticking to my list (mostly) here is my total. I’m shopping for a family of three and a dog for two weeks worth of meals. Plus, I couldn’t resist some of those good smelling Scentsy blocks! All for a grand total of…
Multiply this by two and you’ve got yourself a $332 monthly budget. Factor in about $30-40 per extra adult and you can get a rough estimate of what your budget SHOULD be.
It Gets Better!
If you want to have access to a complete 6-week PCOS Meal Plan, here it is! Not only that, I’m giving you access to me! Instant access to help you navigate the world of PCOS eating with my professional help and in a group setting with lots of other women who are walking the same path as you.
I’m TEACHING you how to do this ladies! The only way to learn is by doing! Get on board!